In this market you need to use as many effective marketing tools as
possible to compete with the other listings in your area. We are
absolutely passionate about marketing and are constantly evaluating and
improving our techniques!
You will see based on the strategies listed in our Marketing Plan that we
are an aggressive marketing team and very detail oriented. But we
would like you to know that we also feel that communication and good
customer service are equally important! We will make every effort to
make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service The Frank Neer Team
Here are the three phases of the aggressive Marketing Plan that we will use to get your home sold quickly for the highest possible price!PHASE 1: PREPARATION
* We will prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to assist you in correctly pricing your home.
* We will provide a lock box (if desired) to ensure easy access by Realtors® with qualified buyers.
* We will conduct a thorough walk through of your home; noting amenities, and giving staging advice.
* We will hire a professional photographer to take digital photographs of the interior and exterior of your home.
* We will discuss making up a list of all the improvements that have been done to your home which might justify a price increase.PHASE 2: AGGRESSIVE MARKETING TECHNIQUES
This is the fun part! Marketing is a passion of ours, so we are always
working hard to find new ways to set your listing apart from the
* We will install a distinctive sign.
* We will submit complete and accurate details regarding your listing
to the MLS reaching thousands of realtors not only in our area, but Nation
wide every day.
* We will hire a professional photographer to take photos, create aVirtual Video
and a detailed floor plan especially for your home.
* We will create CDs of your Virtual Video
and provide CD's to have available for handing out at Open Houses, during
* We will send out an Email Blast of your Virtual Video
to over 5000
Realtors in the South Shore area.
*We will produce a post card featuring your home as a new listing and send out this post card to a targeted market as well as have this post card as a marketing "hand out."
* Internet exposure is key! Your listing including Virtual Video
will be advertised on the following top internet sites:
And many more!
* We will schedule and host a Broker Tour for your listing exposing
your home to the maximum amount of Realtors at one time!
* We will schedule and host an Open House if applicable at your request when
possible. Every weekend Open House will be advertised online.
* We will search the MLS for potential buyers. This is a little known
tool to find agents who've stored 'prospect' information in order to
search for listings that match a buyer's criteria. We can use your listing
to search for buyers that are looking for a home just like yours! We will
fax or email your listing information to all agents who have matching
'prospects' and follow up with a phone call to create interest in your
*We will feature your property on this website.PHASE 3: COMMUNICATION DURING YOUR LISTING
During your listing constant review and attention to detail is required to
effectively market your property and protect your position. We will
constantly monitor your listing until the day it closes!
Communication is key! You will hear from us a minimum of once per
week, if not more often. We are dedicated to personally providing the
highest level of service to each of our clients every day until their home is
* We will provide you with a copy of your MLS listing details for your
* We will provide you with a copy of the detailed floor plan
* We will keep you informed, at least once per week.
* We will be available by cell phone and promptly return your call if
you must leave a message.
* We will follow up with every agent who shows your home to provide
you with up-to-the-minute feedback about price, condition, location, and
potential buyer interest.
* We will handle inquiries regarding the home, qualify interested
parties, and pursue showing appointments with qualified buyers.
* We will verify with the buyer's lender that they can qualify for the
loan called for the sales contract.
* We will order and review title insurance to verify and resolve any
property encumbrances that could interfere with the selling of your
* We will call the appraiser and provide him/her with statistics showing
the value of the property.
* We will work with the buyer's agent, and their inspector to negotiate
any objections raised by the inspection of the property.
* We will assist the title company in setting the closing and
obtaining all information needed for the completion of the paperwork.
* We will carefully explain to you all documents that you will be
required to sign, and provide you with copies each document.
* We will attend and facilitate your closing and proudly present your
check from the proceeds!
We look forward to working with you.
THE FRANK NEER TEAM
Click Contact Us
to get started!